contact me.

comments? questions or concerns? email me!


thisgirlisadreamer@yahoo.com


dreamer.

alexandria.

our lives begin to end the day we're silent about things that matter.
-Dr. MLK

Soulfood.


Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Dream Act WILL PASS!!!

Sooo, I haven't written on my blog in a looooong time but when I heard that the Dream Act will indeed be brought up in congress I knew I HAD to do my part and get the word out. If you havent heard, a campaign has been launched to petition, and in fact we have to DEMAND, that the Dream Act passes in 2009. You can go and sign the petition online!

http://dreamact2009.com/index.html

On top of that, you can collect physical signatures and mail it in to our friends at dreamact2009.com. Whatever the case may be or what may be convenient for you, we MUST get involved and make a difference. We have to make sure President Obama keeps his promise to help us out! Don't forget to tune-in to the Jay Leno show this Thursday! Hopefully he will say something about the Dream Act and Immigration Reform. The fact that he is the first President to appear on a show like this says alot. We all know late-night talk shows are known for asking the hard questions and President Obama is not afraid to face them! Let's make our voices heard.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090316/en_afp/entertainmentusobamapoliticstelevision_20090316203135

Until soon my friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template | Make Money From Blog