contact me.

comments? questions or concerns? email me!


thisgirlisadreamer@yahoo.com


dreamer.

alexandria.

our lives begin to end the day we're silent about things that matter.
-Dr. MLK

Soulfood.


Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Calling all DREAMERS...

I realize that I haven't blogged in a while now, but it's only because I have been busy working on a very cool project that you all can take part in! I am working on a short Dreamer Documentary. I think that the more we get our stories out there the higher the chances are of the DREAM ACT passing...

I will begin interviewing people in the coming weeks and would like you all to consider being an interviewee! This will not only be fun but also it will put your voice out there and reach a mass audience. Please let me know if you are interested as soon as possible so that we can schedule something.

It is time we make a difference!

XOXO.
you can email me @ nancyaandrade@yahoo.com

Blogger Template | Make Money From Blog